“Brookfield Renewable”, “Brookfield”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Brookfield Renewable Partners, which terms shall also include associated entities including, where the context requires, means any other Brookfield affiliates and their service providers, and any other person involved with the provision or maintenance of the GRH Website.
“Personal Information” means information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, i.e. who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
What Are Cookies?
This page describes what information the GRH Website gathers, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored. However, this may downgrade certain elements of the GRH Website’s functionality or stop elements from functioning altogether.
Categories Of Cookies:
Cookies can be generally categorized in the following way:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable a visitor to move around a website and use its features. Without these cookies, services may not be available to a visitor when browsing.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website; for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a site visitor. All information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. This information is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow a website to remember choices a visitor makes (such as user name, language or region) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that a visitor can customize. They may also be used to provide services that a visitor requests, such as watching a video. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track browsing activity on other websites.
The Cookies We Set:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the GRH Website as outlined above.
- Mail newsletters-related cookies: The GRH Website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if You are already registered and whether to show certain notifications that might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms-related cookies: When You submit data to us through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember Your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide You with a great experience on the GRH Website, we provide the functionality to set Your preferences for how the GRH Website runs when You use it. In order to remember Your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called upon whenever your interactions with a page need to draw upon these preferences.
Third Party Cookies:
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. It helps us understand how You use the GRH Website and ways that we can improve Your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long You spend on the GRH Website and the pages that You visit. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of the GRH Website so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long You spend on the GRH Website or pages you visit, which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for You.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the GRH Website is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that You receive a consistent experience while on the GRH Website, also ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- We may also use social media buttons and/or plug-ins on the GRH Website that would allow You to connect with Your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTubewould set cookies through the GRH Website which may be used to enhance Your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
You can prevent the storing of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of the GRH Website and many other websites that You visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain features of the GRH Website. Therefore, it is recommended that, to observe optimal functionality on the GRH Website, You do not disable cookies.
Translations of this Cookies Policy:
This cookies policy is available in English. As and when we include additional language options, we will include a translated iteration of this cookies policy. Should any conflicts or inconsistencies arise between translated versions of this cookies policy, the English version will supersede all other versions.
For more information, please contact us by emailing: email@example.com
This policy was last updated in October 2018